10 Tips from an Ultimate Senior
1) Bring a bath mat to put next to your bed. It's nice to put your feet on when you get out of bed.
2) Put your envelopes in a ziplock bag and keep it sealed. The humidity will melt the glue and seal them.
3) Learn how to address envelopes. Or bring envelopes already addressed to family and friends. When you mail a letter, don't forget to seal the envelope so the letter doesn't fall out. Get a friend to lick the envelop if you don't like the taste.
4) Brings lots of gum. Put it in a Tupperware container with a lid.
5) Bring a husband. No, not a man. One of those pillows with arms so you can sit up in bed and read, draw, etc.
6) Bring a small battery powered fan. And extra batteries. And a small screw driver if it takes one to open the compartment. Learn how to change the batteries yourself.
7) Bring different colored towels for the shower and the lake. If they are different colors, then you don't accidentally use your lake towel when you get out of the shower.
8) Don't send ALL your jeans to the laundry. You need a pair for riding, even if they are dirty.
9) Make sure you use your bug spray and sunscreen before you come to camp. You might be allergic to it.
10) Put clothes cubes in your trunk to create compartments. Helps keep your trunk organized.